46A Broad Street Road, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
Phone number: 804-708-9480
Following CDC guidelines, all patients, visitors, employees, and physicians entering Centerville Family Practice's office will be screened, including having their temperature taken where available and answering the following questions.
Individuals who have a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or who answer “yes” to any of these questions will be asked to reschedule the appointment or change to telemedicine.
Have you had a fever of 100.4°F/38°C in the past three days?
Do you have a cough, sneezing, sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
Have you gone to any of these places in the past 14 days? Have you been in close contact with anyone who has been to any of these places? Internationally: Any country,
Domestically: The states of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut
Have you been in close contact with anyone who has or is suspected of having the coronavirus? (Close contact here means less than 6 feet away for 15 minutes or more.)
Centerville Family Practice is following best practices to provide you and our employees with a safe environment.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing our office, waiting and exam rooms. We will be paying close attention to areas that are touched frequently, such as doorknobs.
- Making hand sanitizer available.
- We are following strict hand washing protocols for all employees.
- Preemptive patient screening including temperature checks and questions about symptoms and travel for anyone entering our clinics and operatories – all patients, visitors, employees, and providers. The questions are following CDC guidelines. If someone has a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher or answers yes to any of the questions they will be asked to perform a telehealth consult instead.
- Requiring all patients and visitors to bring and wear a mask to their appointment.
- Providing patients with options to check in and wait in cars rather than in our reception area, including making payments over the phone, rather than the front desk area.
- We are reducing the number of patients and staff in our office at any time.
- We have suspended after hours.
- Any Centerville Family Practice provider or staff member who meet any of the CDC exposure guidelines above will be required to follow the CDC guidelines for testing and quarantine.
- We are no longer allowing patients to bring guests with them to their appointments with the exception of minors and patients with limited mobility. If someone needs to accompany the patient, we are limiting patients to one guest.
- We offer telehealth access for appropriate consultations via Audio and video platform.
- Please sign up for the patient portal that offers opportunity to complete your registration and receive receipts electronically, reducing your time in the office and reducing paper use.
- Thank you for your help as we work to keep each other safe and healthy.