46A Broad Street Road, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
Phone number: 804-708-9480
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently asked questions:
Does your practice currently have the COVID-19 vaccine available?
No, we do not have any stock of vaccine yet.
Where and when can I get my Covid-19 vaccine?
Contact your local pharmacy to sign up or visit vaccinefinder.org to look for availability near you.
Before your visit:
- Following CDC guidelines, all patients, visitors, employees, and physicians entering Centerville Family Practice's office will be screened, including having their temperature taken where available and answering the following questions.
Individuals who have a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C, suggestive symptoms or have been exposed to a positive case of Covid-19, will be asked to reschedule the appointment or change to telemedicine.
- Centerville Family Practice is following best practices to provide you and our employees with a safe environment.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing our office, waiting and exam rooms. We will be paying close attention to areas that are touched frequently, such as doorknobs.
- Making hand sanitizer available.
- We are following strict hand washing protocols for all employees.
- Preemptive patient screening including temperature checks and questions about symptoms and travel for anyone entering our clinics and operatories – all patients, visitors, employees, and providers. The questions are following CDC guidelines. If someone has a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher or answers yes to any of the questions they will be asked to perform a telehealth consult instead.
- Requiring all patients and visitors to bring and wear a mask to their appointment.
- Providing patients with options to check in and wait in cars rather than in our reception area, including making payments over the phone, rather than the front desk area.
- We are reducing the number of patients and staff in our office at any time.
- Any Centerville Family Practice provider or staff member who meet any of the CDC exposure guidelines above will be required to follow the CDC guidelines for testing and quarantine.
- We are no longer allowing patients to bring guests with them to their appointments with the exception of minors and patients with limited mobility. If someone needs to accompany the patient, we are limiting patients to one guest.
- We offer telehealth access for appropriate consultations via Audio and video platform.
- Please sign up for the patient portal that offers opportunity to complete your registration and receive receipts electronically, reducing your time in the office and reducing paper use.
- Thank you for your help as we work to keep each other safe and healthy.